This Privacy Notice applies to the websites, apps, platforms where it appears, as well as any other points of contact with the Company.
Last updated: 23 December 2020
This Privacy Notice applies to the websites, apps, platforms where it appears, as well as any other points of contact with the Company
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
How we may collect your information
- Contact informationthat you provide to us such as your name, email address, your phone number and mailing address.
- Information you submit or postsuch as online job applications, or information you provide when you contact us.
- Demographic informationlike your age, gender, date of birth, age range, or zip code.
- Payment informationsuch as your credit card number and your billing and shipping information if you make a purchase.
- Other information. If you use our site, we may collect information about the browser you're using and how often you use our site. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our mobile apps, we may collect your GPS location. We might look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. We collect this information using the tracking tools described below. To control those tools, please read the CHOICES section below.
We may collect information in different ways.
- Directly. For example, if you sign up for our emails or apply for a job online. We also collect information if you contact us online or enter a contest. We may also collect information by providing you with surveys to complete.
- Through third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
- By combining information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
We use information as disclosed and described here
- To respond to your requests or questions.For example, we may use your information to respond to your customer feedback. We may also use your information to notify you if you win a contest.
- To improve our products and services.We may use your information to make our website, app, platform, and products better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
- For security purposes.We may use your information to protect our company and our customers. We may also use information to protect our sites and apps.
- For marketing purposes.For example, we might use your information to provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We might tell you about new features or updates. If you sign up with us, we'll enroll you in an email newsletter. To learn about your choices for these communications, read the CHOICES section below.
- We may use push notifications on our apps.For example, we may contact you about your feedback or our relationship. We might also contact you about this Privacy Notice or our Conditions of Use.
- We may use push notifications on our apps.For example, we may send you push notifications about coupons or other offers.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
How we may share your information with third parties:
- We will share information within the Tyson Foods family of companies.
- We will share information with certain third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors who send emails for us. We also share information with certain companies that help us operate our websites, apps, and platforms, or run a promotion or contest. If you are the winner of a sweepstakes or contest, we may also share your information with anyone who requests a winner's list.
- We may share your information with our business partners.For example, we might share information with third parties who co-sponsor a promotion or contest. Some of these partners may send you information about products or services by mail or email.
- We may share information with third parties for marketing purposes.These third parties may include our retail partners. It may also include third parties in whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share your information with others. These third parties may use the information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest based advertising.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or for similar purposes. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigative body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a promotion.
- We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold, we may include customer information as part of that transaction.
What choices do you have about how we use your information?
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting our marketing messages or unsubscribe from our distribution lists, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
- You can control tools on your mobile device. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your phone.
What are our security measures?
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. We will use our best efforts to create and maintain commercially reasonable technical, organizational, and physical safeguards, consistent with applicable law, to protect your personal information.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Do we store information in and outside of Malaysia?
Information we maintain may be stored both in and outside of Malaysia. If you live outside of Malaysia, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to Malaysia. This site is subject to Malaysian laws, which may or may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
Do we link to third-party sites or services we don't control?
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
If you have any questions or complaints about this policy or want to access, correct or update your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. to contact our Privacy Officer. You also can contact us at:
Mac Food Services (M) Sdn. Bhd.
7, Jalan SS 13/5,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
+603 5633 0222
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address, and/or telephone number(s) in order to provide the information we need to address your request.